CBC...A Center of Choice
Commonwealth Bariatric Center offers a variety of surgical options, for the patients seeking weight loss surgery, and the new non-surgical weight loss balloon, Orbera™. Our Bariatric Surgeon, Dr. John C. Mobley, is a highly skilled, minimally invasive surgeon. Dr. Mobley dedicates his surgery practice 100% to weight loss surgery procedures, including Adjustable Gastric Banding LAP-BAND®. We have office locations in Somerset and London for your convienance.
Individuals choose to come to Commonwealth Bariatric Center for their weight loss surgery needs because of:
- Staff members who are caring and sensitive to the needs of the bariatric surgery patient. Our staff members respect you and your time and will work hard to coordinate your process steps to surgery as efficiently as possible.
- Follow-up care with the bariatric surgeon. Dr. Mobley truly enjoys seeing how his patients are doing first hand and hearing their stories of success.
- Clinical staff who are successful weight loss surgery patients themselves. Few can relate to a weight loss surgery patient like another weight loss surgery patient. Experience is the best teacher.
- Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital's committment to quality and support of the bariatric program patient needs.
- Access to a large full-service hospital in a small town community where conveinance was well thought out in advance! Plenty of free parking and a smoke free facility.
Results may vary. Specific results are not guaranteed and are a result of the individual customized weight loss plan for each patient.